Sunday, January 20, 2013

Day 9

I realize as I write these entries that they are becoming repetitive. So it goes in here. Same Bat time, same Bat channel. Her mouth is still hurting a lot, she stills has lots of sores on her cheeks, gums and in her throat but the ulcers on her tongue are starting to heal. She feels crappy in general, but she is a fighter. 


This morning she played with her dollies. She took good care of Baby Tessa when she got a blood nose. A little later Nana and Poppie stopped by for a visit and told stories and played. One of my favorite times of day is nap time. Tessa and I curl up together and snuggle until we pass out for a couple of hours. 


Tessa and her daddy did some coloring this afternoon on her new coloring pad from her cousin Giladreal. All in all a very productive day. 

I know it's not a terribly exciting entry; welcome to our world. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment