Saturday, January 5, 2013

Day -6

I've been sitting here staring at this blank post page for like 5 minutes. I'm so tired I can't even function. I can't wait until the day that Tessa wants to sleep until 10. No matter how little sleep she gets she still gets up with the sun.

I was all bent out of shape for most of the morning after last night's episode with the bed issue. I could feel myself raring for a fight, so I decided to go for a long walk to blow off some steam. It was super chilly, but I cranked up my shuffle and hit the road. I walked aimlessly and got myself lost, but it was good.

The day was fairly mellow. Tessa has started to loose a little of her appetite and has started not feeling great. Tomorrow Tessa gets a dose of a different chemo. Apparently she'll be sweating this drug out and has to be bathed 3x from head to toe. One side effect is a drop in blood pressure so she'll also be hooked up to her monitor for the 4 hours she is receiving the dose.

Too tire to think of anything else right now...


has to wear a mask when housekeeping is cleaning the room...

No comments:

Post a Comment