Sunday, February 3, 2013

Day 22 & 23

I'm going to go ahead and let you all know that I may be switching to a every other day entry soon. Must be the half-time slump.

The days are all running together a little, trying to reach back into my mind to report on yesterday. Ummmmm... Nothing remarkable apparently. Tessa's counts are holding strong, the doctors are super happy about her progress. She has been taken off her IV nutrition, fluids and switched to a bunch of oral meds. She's making great progress toward getting out of here. Her IV pole has been whittled down to just three pumps and looks so small compared to the albatross she's been hooked up to for the last month.

Casey did a quick down and back trip to SLO today to get the truck for when he starts commuting back and forth for work. He was back in time for the Super Bowl (which in on tv now and terribly disappointing for all the 49er fans around here). Long day for him.

Wish I had more exciting things to report, but it's pretty boring around here. Just a waiting game until we get to the next step, discharge!

Got some cute headbands from our friends Erin, Brennan and Blake... A girl has to keep up appearances! Thanks guys!


Think I may have managed to upload the video from the other day...








1 comment:

  1. So glad that Tessa is progressing so well! Great video- I love your sense of humor. I will be in San Diego this weekend, too bad it is so far from there, but I'm probably too germy anyway due to getting over a cold. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete